Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Rules

Supposedly Tong will give me $5 if I can accomplish the following:
  • I have to actually create a blog. DONE!
  • I have to have regular updates (Tong says daily, but I intend to use “as often as he updates his” as the basis for this)
  • It has to last a month (created 7/3/08)
  • I am not allowed to copy his blog entries into mine, and then rip on him.
  • There was probably something else, but I forget at the moment and I’m sure he will come up with at least a half a dozen other “rules.”


Today there are too many people who would rather stare at some sort of computer or TV screen (like you are now, and I was earlier) than they would go play in what your parents call "outdoors" or "nature." I have been guilty of this from time to time as well, so if I go off on some self righteous rant about something you have personally seen me do, feel free to call me on it, cause odds are I would call you on it. In case you haven’t noticed yet, my main target for comparison throughout the blog will be Ray Tong http://bostonscooter.blogspot.com/ mainly because it’s just fun to pick on him.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan W-T said...

this is a thing of beauty.

Elise said...

"nature"